Roasted Brussels sprouts with Gorgonzola


I was browsing the internet and I came across this recipe at kayln's. I liked the idea of roasting Brussels sprouts, I never tried them that way so I had to give it a try. Ironically, I had a bag of fresh Brussels sprouts on my counter, so I figured I would get my lazy behind into the kitchen and try this recipe. In fact, it was a delicious healthy dinner served with a grilled piece of chicken.

Ingredients (serves 4): 1 lb. (450g) fresh Brussels sprouts - 1/4 cup chopped pecans - 2 tbsp olive oil - salt - pepper - 2 to 3 tbsp crumbled Gorgonzola cheese

Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
Cut the Brussels sprouts each lengthwise into fourths. Chop pecans.
Put quartered Brussels sprouts and chopped pecans into a bowl, then toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange Brussels sprouts and pecans on roasting pan, making a single layer as much as you can. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender and starting to brown on the edges. Toss with Gorgonzola Cheese before serving.



Choux de bruxelles grillés au gorgonzola
Ingrédients (4 personnes): 450 g de choux de bruxelles - 1/4 tasse de noix de pecans - 2 càs d'huile d'olive - sel - poivre - 2 à 3 càs de gorgonzola émiétté

Préchauffez le four à 175ºC.
Coupez les choux de bruxelles en quarts. Hachez les noix de pecans.
Mettez les choux de bruxelles et les noix de pecans dans un bol et versez l'huile d'olive, le sel, et le poivre. Mélangez et disposez-les sur une plaque de cuisson en une seule couche.
Faites les griller environ 30 à 35 mn ou jusqu'à ce que les choux soient tendres et dorés.
Transférez-les dans un plat de service et parsemez de gorgonzola émiétté.

Comments

  1. This dish looks beautiful! Tres jolie, comme ton blog! I just discover it and I think it's very good, not to mention that you live in Paris, my brother is there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts